Sign up to V3a before 31st January 2012 and save 20%, plus for larger organisations, save up to £9,000
- You are looking for ways to improve value for money across the business to ensure you can continue to grow; develop; and maintain additional ‘added value’ services for your customers
- Your 2010-11 annual report value for money section had a ‘could do better’ theme – perhaps aiming to improve awareness, understanding and the costs of how you compare with other organisations in key areas such as repairs, income, anti social behaviour and tenancy management or back office functions such as finance, IT or facilities
- You have lots of data or benchmarking information but haven’t been able to use or embed it as effectively as you would like to improve operating costs/value for money, or
- You just want an easy to use, transparent and readily understandable approach which can improve the value for money of services in partnership with your customers and staff,
Traditional Benchmarking = too much detail
Benchmarking and performance management industries have led to a plethora of performance indicators – producing lots of detail and involving lots of staff time to compile and analyse, but not readily providing outcomes which either Exec teams, boards, staff or customers can understand or utilise moving forward. Working across the industry, we have seen lots of examples of mega spreadsheets which get updated and rolled out once a year as part of benchmarking exercises, but then get left on a shelf, because there’s too much data to interpret or understand.
Or there are specialist benchmarking services which look at, for example, repairs, estate services, anti social behaviour or contact centres for in the region of £2.5k to £5k each, but are resource hungry and intensive, and don’t produce useful value for money insights which can be used across the organisation or in the round.
V3a = less is more - and delivering more for less
V3a is a solution which produces an overall assessment of value for money as well as detailed assessments for individual service areas – delivering more for less and, for a limited period until 31st January 2010, at 20% less and for a maximum cost of £4.7k.
It also makes value for money more than just an annual measure by embedding it into the day to day running of an organisation. It does this because it is built on the principle of less is more – less information but of a much higher value – which boards, exec teams, staff and customers can easily relate to and understand.
- Tests and measures value for money by analysing key cost, performance and quality measures, and then demonstrating clearly where they can or need to be improved.
- Produces clear and transparent reports - which are robust enough to enable you to manage Vfm and risks at a strategic level with your board, yet simple enough for customers, residents, tenants and staff to understand and use.
- Is Value for Money. You don’t need to invest significant £’s or staff resources into sourcing the data or producing analysis. It utilises existing data, is hosted and delivered remotely, and represents an investment you will easily recoup though the clear insight and embedding of Value for Money which it delivers.
Take a closer look at how V3a could help improve Vfm for your organisation and our discounted rates, or call us to discuss a demonstration and how we could implement it for you on 01202 233214. Setup and lead in time is dependent on your organisation and requirements, but V3a could be up and running in your organisation in a matter of weeks - helping you begin to assess and plan for the challenges of 2012/13 now.